Monday, February 27, 2017

Blog CPR

Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive, AH AH AH AH

That's me doing chest compressions on this blog.  It was dead, but I'm bringing it back to life, mostly for the sake of my sanity.



Sometimes life becomes so overwhelming that you want to crawl into a dark corner, curl up in the fetal position and cry.

That, or run away.

For me, it's not one big life crisis.  It's all the little things that add up, like being caught in a riptide.  You swim and swim and swim, but you end up further away from your destination than when you started.

And I am so freaking tired.


I hardly ever get time to myself, I don't do anything for myself, and I don't have any close girlfriends to talk to.  That's why I have decided to resurrect this blog, so I have someone, or in this case, something to talk to.  I need an outlet, and this is it. 

Total transparency.





No comments:

Post a Comment